I’ve heard it say that pigs are smarter than dogs.
As Paul and I saw it there was really only one way to find out…and that was to send Paul over there. He saw it as entering his proper element. After all, George Clooney had a pot-bellied pig so it takes a certain suave and swagger to pull it off. So, in our 2nd day at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary Paul volunteered w/ the pot-bellied pigs, while I went off gallavanting with the puppies again.
The result? Pigs are sweet, super-clean animals with ample bellies and a love of mud (which reminds me of a good many men I know). They’ll walk, follow you around and can even be taught to sit, but are not quite as interactive as our own Polly. Still, they’re quite captivating and cute in a corpulent way. At Piggy Paradise, as they call it, you can walk, talk and interact with the little lovlies. Should you become besotten you can even take a pig for a “sleep-over” (apparently the local Best Western approves of it).
Fancy a trip to the pigs?
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Wednesday ThursdayPartly Cloudy75°/52°Fog73°/52°Partly Cloudy73°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey