And the Colorado rocky mountain high
I’ve seen it rainin’ fire in the sky
You can talk to God and listen to the casual reply
Rocky mountain high
(John Denver, “Rocky Mountain High”)
Well, we’ve spent 6 awesome weeks in Colorado and it’s just about time to come down off the mountain and head to the north. We’ve been quite smitten by the place and gotten well into the groove of mountain living.
We’ve experienced it all, from good ‘ol beer in Golden, to the frozen guy in Nederlands, to the top of the peaks on Mount Evans, and a few sore tushies in Grand Lake. It’s felt comfortable and homely, like slipping on an old glove, and we’ve absolutely revelled in it. But before we sprout tails and morph into the local wildlife, we’ll pull ourselves together for a quick Au Revoir and leave you with a few last impressions from our fabulous time here. As John Denver so aptly put it, there’s something altogether spiritual about the place.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Wednesday ThursdayFog75°/52°Fog73°/52°Partly Cloudy73°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey