As we’ve driven out of an arid 10% humidity in the desert and well into the sweaty 80% of South Dakota my thoughts turns to sticky stuff. Call it brain going to mush if you will, but my mind always has a strange way of thinking that manages to surprise even me (always a way to keep yourself entertained). So, as I sit and watch the evening sunset, listening to a wild chorus of cicada’s reverberate around me and entranced by the clouds of mosquitos twirling above the last evaporating heat of the day I think of sticky things and that brings me to sticky memories.
You see, sometimes you may wonder what you’re doing in life. Whether it be wild adventures, bumming on the beach or a tough job that works you 80+ hours a week, we all at some point question our purpose. And the truth is, what we should be doing is making sticky memories….things that we’ll remember for years, the type of experience you look back on and reminisce, the stories you tell your children and grand-children….things that remain glued in your mind forever.
Today, as I sit here and watch this wonderful theatre that is nature, I’m thinking “yeah, this’ll stick”. So, whatever that may be for you go and find it, for life is really only the sum of your experiences and the ones you remember are the only ones you can carry with you.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Thursday FridayPartly Cloudy73°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey