We’ve talked a lot about RVing, travel tales and such on this blog but not so much about how we actually make a living on the road. As a couple we’ve spent a lot of years saving up and preparing for our RVing dream, and we actively manage that money. Paul is the mastermind of all this thanks to a lot of years of investment experience, an insatiable appetite for investment books, a Masters of Finance and a lot of sharp tacks in the brain-box. So, if you want to know how we’ve managed to grow our net worth over the past decade, despite negative S&P500 returns then this is the blog for you.
Investing is our major source of income on the road. We are conservative investors and our RV spending is based on our investment returns. The blog will cover what you need to retire, income investments and our specific strategies for how we manage our own money. He’s already got 5 posts ready, starting with “how much does it take to retire?” so jump in and enjoy! http://investingforaliving.wordpress.com/
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
- A Rock N’Roll Goodbye – Cape Blanco, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 - Bishop, CA
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey
- Free Campsite Review - Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA