We’ve talked a lot about RVing, travel tales and such on this blog but not so much about how we actually make a living on the road. As a couple we’ve spent a lot of years saving up and preparing for our RVing dream, and we actively manage that money. Paul is the mastermind of all this thanks to a lot of years of investment experience, an insatiable appetite for investment books, a Masters of Finance and a lot of sharp tacks in the brain-box. So, if you want to know how we’ve managed to grow our net worth over the past decade, despite negative S&P500 returns then this is the blog for you.
Investing is our major source of income on the road. We are conservative investors and our RV spending is based on our investment returns. The blog will cover what you need to retire, income investments and our specific strategies for how we manage our own money. He’s already got 5 posts ready, starting with “how much does it take to retire?” so jump in and enjoy! http://investingforaliving.wordpress.com/
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy68°/48°Fog72°/50°Fog73°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing