Well, I’m jumping ahead a bit here but I’m just so darn excited I can’t help it! After ~4,700 miles, open desert, high mountains, deep woods, grassy plains and what seems like a lifetime of experiences we’ve reached the East Coast and dipped our feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Whoo hooo!
It’s been one thumper of a ride. There’s been moments of deep awe, moments of doubt and cursing bugs, and moments of profound beauty, but I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.
When we made the plan to go East we envisioned ourselves arriving on a huge white beach and running in the ocean with Polly. Little did we know that our vision would be so potent. So, here we are…coast to coast, sand in our feet, stunning beach stretching to the horizon, the wind in our hair…and already planning how we’ll go West next year.
All I can say is this life is really addicting….
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method