Well, I’m jumping ahead a bit here but I’m just so darn excited I can’t help it! After ~4,700 miles, open desert, high mountains, deep woods, grassy plains and what seems like a lifetime of experiences we’ve reached the East Coast and dipped our feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Whoo hooo!
It’s been one thumper of a ride. There’s been moments of deep awe, moments of doubt and cursing bugs, and moments of profound beauty, but I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.
When we made the plan to go East we envisioned ourselves arriving on a huge white beach and running in the ocean with Polly. Little did we know that our vision would be so potent. So, here we are…coast to coast, sand in our feet, stunning beach stretching to the horizon, the wind in our hair…and already planning how we’ll go West next year.
All I can say is this life is really addicting….
Where Are We Today?Orcas Island, WA
Orcas Island, WA Today Saturday SundayClear72°/54°Partly Cloudy72°/54°Clear73°/55°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
- Whipping Through Whidbey Island, WA
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts - Patos Island, WA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- The Journey