One of the things I love about RVing is the ability to go off and reconnect with old friends. In fact, RVing is all about community in my mind whether it’s the cool people you meet on the road, the connections you make in the campgrounds or the friends and family you hook up with along the way.
Well, the last few weeks it’s been Paul’s turn. Imagine if you will, two Cuban boys growing up in Miami (where else) and making mischief as boys do. There’s a whole book of stories in there and when they meet up 30 years later, all that really separates los hermanos is a couple of wrinkles and a few less hairs. Other than that it’s really just like old times.
In an odd turn of events both boys married tall white women, left Florida and travelled around. There’s a few differences and surprises of course….Paul now speaks French and Freddie had 2 beautiful girls and became a Deacon no less, but old memories are strong stuff they re-bonded happily like two old pigs in mud.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Friday SaturdayClear75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing