Well, it was another of those moody weather days yesterday and for those of you that read my recent post on the subject, you’ll know that meant I was out prowling the scene for a good shot. A late afternoon walk by the lake here at Markham gave me exactly that, and thanks to my little point-and-shoot I managed to capture the moment while Polly patiently waited for me to finish (the dog is used to my photographic ADHD lapses by now).
A bit like days of past these last glorious rays of the day seemed to portent for today, but in a very good way. You see we’re getting solar installed! So, as I watched the mighty sun fade away I dreamed of harnessing that power with the 600 Watts of panels that we’re getting on the roof today. I won’t spoil all the fun, but will just tease you a tad by revealing that I’ve got a few posts coming on the whole solar thing. As with all things, it was waaaay more complicated than we originally dreamed and yet surprisingly simple in the end, but then the path to off-the-gridhood is written by many trials and experiences. So….until then…enjoy the shot!
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Thursday FridayPartly Cloudy73°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"