“Simplicity is the nature of great souls”
The day today started out very singular. A foggy morning, a misty sun and morning dew weighing the sawgrass. The air was silent and heavy with thought, and I lost myself in the simplicity of water drops and the crunch of my feet on the earth. In a word it was all….simply beautiful.
I often find myself moved by these quiet moments. As both a scientist and a human, I find the art of simplifying and enjoying individual moments as one of the most liberating things I can do. Whether it’s a complex mathematical problem resolved down to its simplest solution, or a morning walk enjoyed to its very essence, both are beautiful and joyful endeavours.
Yes, I’m feeling rather philosophical this AM, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. If simplicity can bring joy, as so many philosophers have theorized, then perhaps, just perhaps, I can bring a bit of happiness to your day too. So with that thought in mind, may your world today be…simply beautful.
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy64°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA