“Simplicity is the nature of great souls”
The day today started out very singular. A foggy morning, a misty sun and morning dew weighing the sawgrass. The air was silent and heavy with thought, and I lost myself in the simplicity of water drops and the crunch of my feet on the earth. In a word it was all….simply beautiful.
I often find myself moved by these quiet moments. As both a scientist and a human, I find the art of simplifying and enjoying individual moments as one of the most liberating things I can do. Whether it’s a complex mathematical problem resolved down to its simplest solution, or a morning walk enjoyed to its very essence, both are beautiful and joyful endeavours.
Yes, I’m feeling rather philosophical this AM, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. If simplicity can bring joy, as so many philosophers have theorized, then perhaps, just perhaps, I can bring a bit of happiness to your day too. So with that thought in mind, may your world today be…simply beautful.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Wednesday ThursdayPartly Cloudy75°/52°Fog73°/52°Partly Cloudy73°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey