“Simplicity is the nature of great souls”
The day today started out very singular. A foggy morning, a misty sun and morning dew weighing the sawgrass. The air was silent and heavy with thought, and I lost myself in the simplicity of water drops and the crunch of my feet on the earth. In a word it was all….simply beautiful.
I often find myself moved by these quiet moments. As both a scientist and a human, I find the art of simplifying and enjoying individual moments as one of the most liberating things I can do. Whether it’s a complex mathematical problem resolved down to its simplest solution, or a morning walk enjoyed to its very essence, both are beautiful and joyful endeavours.
Yes, I’m feeling rather philosophical this AM, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. If simplicity can bring joy, as so many philosophers have theorized, then perhaps, just perhaps, I can bring a bit of happiness to your day too. So with that thought in mind, may your world today be…simply beautful.
Where Are We Today?Orcas Island, WA
Orcas Island, WA Today Saturday SundayClear72°/54°Partly Cloudy72°/54°Clear73°/55°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
- Whipping Through Whidbey Island, WA
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts - Patos Island, WA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- The Journey