Ahhhh, Valentine’s Day! We greet the morning with eyelids fluttering, lips puckered, hearts a-thumping and hands clasped in amorous rapture. This is after all the day of days. The magic time to bestow love upon your closest, break out in romantic rhymes and express the deepest emotions of your heat to the world at large. It is my favorite day of the year because you see, I’m a hopeless and utterly sap of a romantic.
And we’ve started it off just right. Hubby and I have made it to the beach, that being allllll the more romantic, don’t you know. I was never the type to welcome materialistic expressions of love, so this is right up my alley. Give me a heart in the sand and a poem over a diamond ring any day.
So, we’ll celebrate the day with a walk on the beach, a sunset on the water and dinner by candlelight in the RV. As a final delight we’ll end our evening with something chocolate and decadent. Ah oui, mon cœur, c’est comme ça le vrai amour…
To all my friends, my loved ones and my family I send you my love over the sands and onto the winds to meet and intertwine together in bonds of everlasting tenderness in your heart. Happy Valentines Day, everyone!
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey