Well, we’re off on the road again today and it’s with a tug of regret that we leave this wonderful place. It’s been so extraordinary here that it’s made our list of possible places to eventually settle down. Property prices are inexpensive as it’s been hard hit by the economy and the oil-spill (which never really affected the place, but nonetheless). The beach is sublime and pristine, dog-friendly and within a short drive of a major town (Panama City), and whether it’s the time of year or just the place it really seems a forgotten treasure.
So, we hit the road with a sunset and just a few extra snaps of our fabulous time here. I can definitely see us coming back.
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 3,000,000 Thanks….And More To Come!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,000,000 Thanks....And More To Come!
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- About Us
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Journey
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
Where We’ve Been