Well, we’re off on the road again today and it’s with a tug of regret that we leave this wonderful place. It’s been so extraordinary here that it’s made our list of possible places to eventually settle down. Property prices are inexpensive as it’s been hard hit by the economy and the oil-spill (which never really affected the place, but nonetheless). The beach is sublime and pristine, dog-friendly and within a short drive of a major town (Panama City), and whether it’s the time of year or just the place it really seems a forgotten treasure.
So, we hit the road with a sunset and just a few extra snaps of our fabulous time here. I can definitely see us coming back.
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Friday SaturdayRain Showers68°/52°Partly Cloudy68°/50°Partly Cloudy72°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
- Holiday Madness Week At Bustling Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Discovering Sequim Part I - Lighthouse Loving
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience