I’m blogging from the comfort of a cozy mountain café. Thanks to the wonder of free WiFi we are as yet connected, despite having gone where no signal has gone before. Yes, we’ve taken “the beast” into deep forest and are making attempts at contact with the local life-forms at ~9,000 feet and beyond.
In technical terms that means:
No satellite signal
No local TV stations
I hear your astonishment and feel it too, but fear not. This does not mean we are without adventure. In fact we’ve had what you might call an “incident”, or one of those “you’ll find it funny later” stories. Once we’ve recovered and our mutual horror has subsided we’ll relate the entire debacle on the blog.
In the meantime I’ll leave you with blissful pictures of high mountain scenes artfully arranged to give you the lulling impression that all is soft and fluffy in the world. And so it is…for now, anyway….
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Wednesday ThursdayClear81°/50°Clear81°/48°Clear84°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Journey