I’m taking my one and only chance at Internet here in Denmark to send you a quick “hi” in good ‘ol Danish style. With a “Skål” (“Cheers”) and raise of the snaps-glass I’ll have you know I’ve integrated thoroughly into many happy Danish memories.
I spent most of my childhood summers in a small thatched cottage house in the [...]
There’s a well-known saying that the camera doth not the photographer make, and I do believe this to be true. Many of the shots I share on this site I capture with my trusty point and shoot, and I did professional photography for years with my good ‘ol Nikon D80 (not considered a fancy choice by any [...]
A lovely, green county park just next to Eugene in Middle-West OR.
Review updated as of last stay Sept 2012
Site Quality = 5/5
Excellent site quality here. All sites are large, flat, paved with spacious [...]
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Grand-Master-Exceptional-Supreme-Highness of this establishment. You may call me Highness or Grand Master for short (we shall not be so uncouth as to use anything less formal, after all). My Kingdom include my sister, Princess Rand and 2 Feeders (who also double as petters and warming pillows). Oh, and one [...]
A lovely forested State Park on the “dry” side of the Cascades in Central-West Oregon.
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Pretty decent sites here except for a few dings. Sites are all paved with picnic table, fire-pit [...]
“So Kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you’ll wait for me
Hold me like you’ll never let me go
Cause I’m leaving on a jet plane”
We’ve made it to Oregon!In the spirit of the early pioneers we’re rather relishing the cool, temperate weather and the thick rich pines, highlighted beautifully by the white-capped mountains of the Cascades. Oregon is a coastal state, but has a far more complex geological history and it all comes together right here in a story of volcanic [...]
A clean, convenient stop-over location for Boise with a huge dog-run.
Site quality = 3.5/5
Basic but decent site quality for a private park. There are long, flat gravel pull-throughs and back-ins (most back-ins occupied by semi-permanents). Like [...]
As you know we’ve been storming our way West to our RV repair date in Oregon. With all the travelling and driving I’m actually several days behind in the blog so although my pictures show hot and crazy days in Boise, you’ll be happy to know we’re cooling our heels in pine-forest-weather-perfect Oregon. But, I’m [...]
A very green and wonderfully historic State Park in South-Central ID.
Note/ Review updated as of last stay May, 2013
Site Quality = 4/5
The site quality here is very nice [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain55°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness