“So Kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you’ll wait for me
Hold me like you’ll never let me go
Cause I’m leaving on a jet plane”
By the time you get this I will be 5 miles high in the big blue and flying the jet-stream to Denmark. It’s gonna be a big family reunion in the homeland and we plan to celebrate in full Danish style (a bit of snaps might well be involved).
While I’m gone Paul will be pining away for me in Eugene, OR and hopefully getting the rig fixed at the Monaco factory next-door. He has also promised to work-out everyday, train the dog, wash and hand-wax the rig, scrub the floors, re-organize the closets and become a new man. And of course if I believe all that I’ve been smoking too much of the local stuff (which he’s also promised not to do, of course).
Not knowing what kind of access (if any) I’ll have in the ‘ol homeland I’ve managed to pre-write a few blogs that will auto-post over the next week and have also (with much brushing & grovelling) persuaded Taggart the cat to guest post. If the stars align and species porcus start to fly you might even see a guest post from Paul. Okay, maaaybe there’s a chance :). Regardless he has strict instructions to photographically record the whole RV slide repair and we’ll let you know all how it goes.
So, as we pass our last sunset I blow you a kiss and wave goodbye, but know that you’ll be in my heart and I’ll be back before long. Ciao, babies!
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"