The RV is fixed (whoo hooo!! And happily humming!!), the sun is out (quite the event in Oregon this time of year) and we’re back in Portland so I can fly off to my week-end reunion in Mammoth Lakes. With that thought in mind I leave you with a few shots of the setting sun and the knowledge that I’ll be back in a skip and a jump with sweeping pics, humorous stories and on-going tales of the road. See ya soon, folks!
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy70°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
Top Posts & Pages