Ahhh….the sweet pitter-patter of love, the strumming of heart-strings, the gushing of open-eyed wonder. It’s Valentine’s Day, my favorite love-day of the year and it gets me everytime. A mere 15 years ago I met the man of my soul and we agreed to join our life journeys together. Through thick and thin he’s taken me as I am and I love him more deeply everyday (yes, I am a total sap and hope ever to be thus).
So, what better way to express that love than…..you guessed it….COOOooooKIES!
Oh yeah baby…Chocolate chip, gluten-free and drippingly luscious (the recipe is HERE -> I used half the sugar and double the choc chips), whipped up in a mere 20 minutes in our handy-dandy RV oven. Do you feel the love? I certainly do, and I’d venture to say that Paul is now a very satisfied man
Happy Heart’s Day everyone!!
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Thursday FridayChance of a Thunderstorm66°/52°Rain Showers68°/52°Partly Cloudy70°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
- Holiday Madness Week At Bustling Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Discovering Sequim Part I - Lighthouse Loving
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey