Ahhh….the sweet pitter-patter of love, the strumming of heart-strings, the gushing of open-eyed wonder. It’s Valentine’s Day, my favorite love-day of the year and it gets me everytime.  A mere 15 years ago I met the man of my soul and we agreed to join our life journeys together. Through thick and thin he’s taken me as I am and I love him more deeply everyday (yes, I am a total sap and hope ever to be thus).

So, what better way to express that love than…..you guessed it….COOOooooKIES!

Oh yeah baby…Chocolate chip, gluten-free and drippingly luscious (the recipe is HERE -> I used half the sugar and double the choc chips), whipped up in a mere 20 minutes in our handy-dandy RV oven. Do you feel the love? I certainly do, and I’d venture to say that Paul is now a very satisfied man :)

Happy Heart’s Day everyone!!

13 Responses to Happy Hearts Day!!

1. Happy Hearts day to the two of you!!

Faithful readers and avid RV’ers Ann and Ken Creed Abbeville, Al

Thanks for the delicious sounding recipe. Happy V day to you two!

3. Sherry says:

Sweet post! Lucky you two to have found each other and enjoy such a love. Seems rare in these days sadly. No wonder you have so much fun on the road. Thanks for the cookie recipe.

Sherry

4. No dinner out…no gazillion $$ bouquet of flowers…no unrealistic expectations…just a cookie and the one you love. How perfect! True love indeed!

5. Steve & Gari says:

Gari & I love your post, thanks for the warm Valentine’s Day wishes!

6. Jim says:

Thanks for the recipe link!
    My daughter has Celiac Disease so every new idea is great!

Glad you like it and hope your daughter does too! We went gluten-free a few years ago and it has made significant improvements to our health. Neither of us has Celiac, but we both have gluten sensitivites. It’s always nice to share new, yummy gluten-free recipes :)

7. Sounds like a yummy recipe. I have a great flourless chocolate torte recipe when I’m not to lazy to make it. This recipe sounds much quicker. I am into making homemade LaraBars right now. So many flavors and so easy to make. No baking required. Thanks for the recipe!

Oh yeah…flourless choc cake is another one of my FAVORITE things. I have a special recipe for that one. Will have to look up LaraBars…that’s a new one for me. NIna

8. hobopals says:

So happy that you’re happy. Love is so fulfilling that it is odd that we can’t live on it alone. Great looking cookies!