We left the desert behind with fond memories of distant hills, beautiful moments of solitude in the wild, fabulous sunsets and dark, starry nights. Our time in Borrego Springs seemed almost too short and I’m sure it’s like that for almost anyone that goes there. I think Bayfield Bunch put it perfectly in this post “If you’re an outdoorsy type of person & you have a desire to learn new things then I would suggest Borrego Springs is the place to keep you busy for the winter”. Al and Kelly would know too -> they’ve been many years in a row and always find new and interesting spots to visit (just search their blog on Borrego for a taste). For a desert-nature-lover like me, it’s a winter wonderland and there’s no doubt we’ll want to go back.
But we love the water too, and with beach a mere 90 miles away it’s an easy drive back to San Diego and into surf city. We’ve got ourselves a new spot by the bay, with a brand new backyard and plenty of time to hang ten by the ocean. We’re going to be relaxing with friends, meeting new folks and exploring the area for at least another month. From desert rats to beach bums, it’s quite the change, but I love it doing it all.
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 3,000,000 Thanks….And More To Come!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,000,000 Thanks....And More To Come!
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- About Us
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Journey
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
Where We’ve Been