I had 2 reasons for going on my day-trip that day. The first was a “bucket list” item to see iconic Salvation Mountain, and the second was to meet-up with RV travelers Live.Work.Dream. Both were something that had been on my “list” for a while and it just so happened that both were [...]
“You should come over and try our bed” offered the husband, most generously I thought. I glanced over at Paul who was nodding in sensible agreement.
“Oh yes, in fact both of you should” added the wife enthusiastically
“We are most definitely taking you up on that offer” I concluded, to the happy endorsement of all
Sometime in 2007, Dennis Avery had a vision. In fact it was more than a vision, it was a towering image that rose right before his eyes and gripped him in a way he wasn’t expecting. The life-changing visual was a 20-foot Tyrannosaurus Rex sculpted out of metal by an unemployed construction worker in Perris, CA. Dennis saw the beauty [...]
By those not in the know we sometimes get asked what we DO all day. When I worked in the semiconductor industry I’m not sure I could have answered this as well as I can now. Back then the days often blurred together, and many of my daily activities were often colossal wastes of time. [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayFog70°/45°Fog72°/48°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Aaaaand....We Made It DOWN!
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience