It’s an inside kinda week-end here in San Diego. Saint Patrick’s Day seems to have brought in the Irish weather and it is pounding rain out there (local San Diegans are at a loss). It’s the perfect weather to cozy-up inside, make some hot chocolate and settle down with a book….which brings me quite neatly to something I’ve been wanting to do for a while.
A few weeks ago I was given the chance to pre-read Live.Work.Dream’s newest book “Income Anywhere“. This nifty little e-book is all about how to many money “on the go”. Mobile lifestyle, mobile income if you will, and those of you who’ve followed our story know that’s exactly what we do. We’ve been on the road for over 2 years now and our lifestyle has been entirely supported by investing (our principal has not been touched in those 2 years). We’ve met tons of other full-timers who support their lifestyle in creative and mobile ways too -> anything from editing to software development to CPA work. In fact I feel that “mobile income” is a trend of the future.
Now Rene and Jim’s book won’t teach y0u how to invest (maybe one day Paul and I will get round to writing that book :)), but it’s a neat little resource for various easy and accesible ways to make money on the road. Interested in monetizing your blog? Or selling crafts online? Or freelance writing? Or workamping? The book will give you good, basic info on how to start looking at each. This is a quick read and contains a ton of links so I look at it as more of a reference/resource book than anything else. You can go ahead and download a free chapter from their website, or go directly for the full download. For $9.95 (there’s a spot to share a link and get another $5 off too) it’s a great little read for a great little price.
P.S. I’ve got no affiliation and make no money from any sales here. Just love to promote resources that enable people to make their mobile dreams come true
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience