It’s an inside kinda week-end here in San Diego. Saint Patrick’s Day seems to have brought in the Irish weather and it is pounding rain out there (local San Diegans are at a loss). It’s the perfect weather to cozy-up inside, make some hot chocolate and settle down with a book….which brings me quite neatly to something I’ve been wanting to do for a while.
A few weeks ago I was given the chance to pre-read Live.Work.Dream’s newest book “Income Anywhere“. This nifty little e-book is all about how to many money “on the go”. Mobile lifestyle, mobile income if you will, and those of you who’ve followed our story know that’s exactly what we do. We’ve been on the road for over 2 years now and our lifestyle has been entirely supported by investing (our principal has not been touched in those 2 years). We’ve met tons of other full-timers who support their lifestyle in creative and mobile ways too -> anything from editing to software development to CPA work. In fact I feel that “mobile income” is a trend of the future.
Now Rene and Jim’s book won’t teach y0u how to invest (maybe one day Paul and I will get round to writing that book :)), but it’s a neat little resource for various easy and accesible ways to make money on the road. Interested in monetizing your blog? Or selling crafts online? Or freelance writing? Or workamping? The book will give you good, basic info on how to start looking at each. This is a quick read and contains a ton of links so I look at it as more of a reference/resource book than anything else. You can go ahead and download a free chapter from their website, or go directly for the full download. For $9.95 (there’s a spot to share a link and get another $5 off too) it’s a great little read for a great little price.
P.S. I’ve got no affiliation and make no money from any sales here. Just love to promote resources that enable people to make their mobile dreams come true
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Thursday FridayFog73°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"