It’s an inside kinda week-end here in San Diego. Saint Patrick’s Day seems to have brought in the Irish weather and it is pounding rain out there (local San Diegans are at a loss). It’s the perfect weather to cozy-up inside, make some hot chocolate and settle down with a book….which brings me quite neatly to something I’ve been wanting to do for a while.
A few weeks ago I was given the chance to pre-read Live.Work.Dream’s newest book “Income Anywhere“. This nifty little e-book is all about how to many money “on the go”. Mobile lifestyle, mobile income if you will, and those of you who’ve followed our story know that’s exactly what we do. We’ve been on the road for over 2 years now and our lifestyle has been entirely supported by investing (our principal has not been touched in those 2 years). We’ve met tons of other full-timers who support their lifestyle in creative and mobile ways too -> anything from editing to software development to CPA work. In fact I feel that “mobile income” is a trend of the future.
Now Rene and Jim’s book won’t teach y0u how to invest (maybe one day Paul and I will get round to writing that book :)), but it’s a neat little resource for various easy and accesible ways to make money on the road. Interested in monetizing your blog? Or selling crafts online? Or freelance writing? Or workamping? The book will give you good, basic info on how to start looking at each. This is a quick read and contains a ton of links so I look at it as more of a reference/resource book than anything else. You can go ahead and download a free chapter from their website, or go directly for the full download. For $9.95 (there’s a spot to share a link and get another $5 off too) it’s a great little read for a great little price.
P.S. I’ve got no affiliation and make no money from any sales here. Just love to promote resources that enable people to make their mobile dreams come true
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Tuesday WednesdayPartly Cloudy82°/52°Fog79°/48°Partly Cloudy75°/46°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing