It’s an inside kinda week-end here in San Diego. Saint Patrick’s Day seems to have brought in the Irish weather and it is pounding rain out there (local San Diegans are at a loss). It’s the perfect weather to cozy-up inside, make some hot chocolate and settle down with a book….which brings me quite neatly to something I’ve been wanting to do for a while.
A few weeks ago I was given the chance to pre-read Live.Work.Dream’s newest book “Income Anywhere“. This nifty little e-book is all about how to many money “on the go”. Mobile lifestyle, mobile income if you will, and those of you who’ve followed our story know that’s exactly what we do. We’ve been on the road for over 2 years now and our lifestyle has been entirely supported by investing (our principal has not been touched in those 2 years). We’ve met tons of other full-timers who support their lifestyle in creative and mobile ways too -> anything from editing to software development to CPA work. In fact I feel that “mobile income” is a trend of the future.
Now Rene and Jim’s book won’t teach y0u how to invest (maybe one day Paul and I will get round to writing that book :)), but it’s a neat little resource for various easy and accesible ways to make money on the road. Interested in monetizing your blog? Or selling crafts online? Or freelance writing? Or workamping? The book will give you good, basic info on how to start looking at each. This is a quick read and contains a ton of links so I look at it as more of a reference/resource book than anything else. You can go ahead and download a free chapter from their website, or go directly for the full download. For $9.95 (there’s a spot to share a link and get another $5 off too) it’s a great little read for a great little price.
P.S. I’ve got no affiliation and make no money from any sales here. Just love to promote resources that enable people to make their mobile dreams come true
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain54°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Windy Days & An Old Fort – Silver Springs, NV
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Windy Days & An Old Fort - Silver Springs, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV