Just a quickie blog post today to let you know our 2012 travel map is back up and running! I keep it pretty much on-track (depending on internet signal) so you’ll always be able to see where we’ve been as well as which posts I wrote in each location. Easiest access is from our “journey” page where I keep all our travels on one page.
View WheelingIt 2012 in a larger map
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/54°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy68°/46°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA