For those of you who have been following Paul’s back saga, I’m sure you’re all curious as to how he’s doing. It’s been almost 4 weeks since BB-Day (Back Busting day) and I’m happy to say he’s doing great. We can’t call the recovery 100% yet, but he’s got close to full range of motion, can hike to the beach and back without issue (that’s around 3 miles round-trip) and makes it through the day without pain-killers. He’s still going to acupuncture (which continues to be fabulous) and diligently doing McKenzie exercises. Most importantly he is now healed enough to pour me a glass of wine (this being a key aspect of our long-term joint happiness) and woe-is-me-doing-all-around-the-RV is finally able to share some daily chores with him again.
The other rather surprising development is that he’s back to blogging. After an extended hiatus and months of chatting to his computer about investing (I do participate, but his computer invariably gets the brunt of the conversation) he’s finally decided to re-enter the virtual world and put his ever-deep thoughts in writing. His first post was a few days back and rather timely, calling a nice low, and good investment entry point for MLPs (this week has been GOOD!). For those of you investment lovers out there, go join the fun at his site Investing For A Living.
Where Are We Today?On our way to Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy75°/45°Fog72°/48°Fog72°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Good RV Repairs & The 80/100/100 Rule - Elite Repair & Remodel, Eugene, OR
- Aaaaand....We Made It DOWN!
- Nina Vs The RV Tank Valves - A Gripping Tale Of Plumbing Mastery....