For those of you who have been following Paul’s back saga, I’m sure you’re all curious as to how he’s doing. It’s been almost 4 weeks since BB-Day (Back Busting day) and I’m happy to say he’s doing great. We can’t call the recovery 100% yet, but he’s got close to full range of motion, can hike to the beach and back without issue (that’s around 3 miles round-trip) and makes it through the day without pain-killers. He’s still going to acupuncture (which continues to be fabulous) and diligently doing McKenzie exercises. Most importantly he is now healed enough to pour me a glass of wine (this being a key aspect of our long-term joint happiness) and woe-is-me-doing-all-around-the-RV is finally able to share some daily chores with him again.
The other rather surprising development is that he’s back to blogging. After an extended hiatus and months of chatting to his computer about investing (I do participate, but his computer invariably gets the brunt of the conversation) he’s finally decided to re-enter the virtual world and put his ever-deep thoughts in writing. His first post was a few days back and rather timely, calling a nice low, and good investment entry point for MLPs (this week has been GOOD!). For those of you investment lovers out there, go join the fun at his site Investing For A Living.
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Our New Verizon Data Plan -> Signed, Sealed & Delivered
- Infinite Love
- 3 Steps To Better Online Password Management
- October Heatwave, Socializing And Bits & Bobs
- Fired Up For Fresnel -> The Lens That Changed The World Of Light
- The Month Of Big Data Plans?
- Changing Of The Guard – Cape Blanco, OR
- RVing & Travelling As a Single Lady
- 5 Tips For RVing & Camping With Cats
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
Top Posts & Pages