For those of you who have been following Paul’s back saga, I’m sure you’re all curious as to how he’s doing. It’s been almost 4 weeks since BB-Day (Back Busting day) and I’m happy to say he’s doing great. We can’t call the recovery 100% yet, but he’s got close to full range of motion, can hike to the beach and back without issue (that’s around 3 miles round-trip) and makes it through the day without pain-killers. He’s still going to acupuncture (which continues to be fabulous) and diligently doing McKenzie exercises. Most importantly he is now healed enough to pour me a glass of wine (this being a key aspect of our long-term joint happiness) and woe-is-me-doing-all-around-the-RV is finally able to share some daily chores with him again.
The other rather surprising development is that he’s back to blogging. After an extended hiatus and months of chatting to his computer about investing (I do participate, but his computer invariably gets the brunt of the conversation) he’s finally decided to re-enter the virtual world and put his ever-deep thoughts in writing. His first post was a few days back and rather timely, calling a nice low, and good investment entry point for MLPs (this week has been GOOD!). For those of you investment lovers out there, go join the fun at his site Investing For A Living.
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 3,000,000 Thanks….And More To Come!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,000,000 Thanks....And More To Come!
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- About Us
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Journey
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
Where We’ve Been