A brief moment
A mere blink of time
I sense the passing of images
Blinded by rushing light
Blurred with a touch of emotion
The light caress of a day gone by
The eternity of being
I dwell in the myriad of images
Swim in endless tides of light
Sway with the winds of emotion
Embrace sweet scars of a day gone by
A passing of time
Merged together in marriage
Bonded by the imprints of life
Bathed in woven threads of light
Overcome with emotion
A sunrise, a pause, a sunset
Somehow my day yesterday just inspired poetry. We bathed in the most beautiful sunshine, walked the most gorgeous paths and finished the day alone on our own private beach with the most spectacular sunset. It seemed like a brief moment, yet took a delicious eternity to pass. In truth, everyday is like this but we don’t always see it. Here’s hoping your day today is felt just as deeply as mine
P.S. Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. It’s so great to see links and inspiration to and from others. Love the interaction!
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Tuesday WednesdayPartly Cloudy79°/48°Fog77°/48°Partly Cloudy77°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing