Are you coming to the OR coast? Have you dreamed of becoming a lighthouse host? Don’t have any firm plans for Sept? If the answer is yes, yes, and yes then come and apply!!! Turns out Cape Blanco has a lighthouse host position open for next month. If you read my round-up of the coast from last year you’ll know that I consider September to be one of the best months in Oregon and if you’ve read my last 5 posts you’ll know how very awesome I think Cape Blanco is (I mean, it literally inspired me to poetry!). If we didn’t already have plans we would stay here in a heartbeat, but sadly we’ve made commitments to move on.
The good news is that means there is a juicy spot open for someone else who might be inspired. You’ll get a gorgeous (free) campsite in a gorgeous spot with a great hosting job, so if you’re interested contact our ranger Greg (either by e-mail or phone 541-332-6774 ext. 5) and let him know. It’s short notice I know, but sometimes the best opportunities in life are the ones that come along unexpectedly. Oh and do let me know if you decide to take up the job!
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Thursday FridayChance of a Thunderstorm66°/52°Rain Showers68°/52°Partly Cloudy70°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
- Holiday Madness Week At Bustling Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Discovering Sequim Part II - Lavender Soul
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Discovering Sequim Part I - Lighthouse Loving
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey