Finally, after almost 3 weeks on my lonesome hubby is home! He had a long and somewhat difficult family trip in Florida, but things are moving forward so he was able to come on back. Phew! Polly was exuberant and gave Paul a bunch of sloppy kisses while I did a crazy run around the RV…or possibly it was the other way around. Even the cats deigned him with their presence by using the suitcase as a scratching pole (just to make a point) and honoring him with a begrudging rub and purr. Either way, we were all happy to see him. A long nap, a good walk and a soothing dip in the hot pools and all was right with the world.
But my exciting news is not over. On Friday my super-fabulistic sister is flying from England to visit for a week. She’ll be here for my xxnd (xx = unmentionable) birthday and this will be the first time she’s seen the rig. She’s a lovely gal with a charming british accent so I have no doubt she’ll be a massive local hit plus I am BEYOND excited to show her around the desert. If one Danish gal can get up to trouble, who knows WHAT will happen with two of us around.
Just a short post today so I’ll round it out with a few more awesome sunset shots…well, because I can
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy68°/48°Fog72°/48°Fog75°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
- RV Park Review – American Sunset RV & Tent Resort, Westport, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- CP Campground Review - Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing