Finally, after almost 3 weeks on my lonesome hubby is home! He had a long and somewhat difficult family trip in Florida, but things are moving forward so he was able to come on back. Phew! Polly was exuberant and gave Paul a bunch of sloppy kisses while I did a crazy run around the RV…or possibly it was the other way around. Even the cats deigned him with their presence by using the suitcase as a scratching pole (just to make a point) and honoring him with a begrudging rub and purr. Either way, we were all happy to see him. A long nap, a good walk and a soothing dip in the hot pools and all was right with the world.
But my exciting news is not over. On Friday my super-fabulistic sister is flying from England to visit for a week. She’ll be here for my xxnd (xx = unmentionable) birthday and this will be the first time she’s seen the rig. She’s a lovely gal with a charming british accent so I have no doubt she’ll be a massive local hit plus I am BEYOND excited to show her around the desert. If one Danish gal can get up to trouble, who knows WHAT will happen with two of us around.
Just a short post today so I’ll round it out with a few more awesome sunset shots…well, because I can
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain54°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Windy Days & An Old Fort – Silver Springs, NV
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Windy Days & An Old Fort - Silver Springs, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV