So these past few days we’ve been back to the gorgeous San Diego winter weather that I know and love. Crisp, clear sunny blue days with picture-perfect shoreline and sea to match. That means beach-time for all of us, especially doggie, and since we’re such social butterflies we’ve been taking our friends along too.
Yesterday we took some hangtime with our good buddies Lu & Terry (of paintyourlandscape) who are camphosting up north at San Elijo State Beach. We met in the middle of our two locations and went for a 6-mile hike in our old “hood” by Del Mar. It’s a local hike that winds through canyons and across secret paths, through a scenic stretch along train-tracks and sandstone cliffs and finally onto Del Mar beach itself. A totally perfect day with clear skies, no wind, and (bonus) few people on the trails. Plus the extra bonus of good company, of course. We hadn’t seen Lu & Terry since our caravan trip down 395 so it was fabulous to catch up and spend the day doing something we all love.
Then today we recieved a package that we’ve been anticipating for a long time. For the sake of good blogging suspense I’m not going to tell you just yet what we got. Suffice to say it was large, boxy and so very exciting it prompted us to whip out tools and start ripping up parts of the RV. While Paul went golfing with Alex today I continued the destruction so that we are now at a “blank canvas” stage and ready to begin re-creating. And a thing of beauty it shall be.
All very inspiring, I know….and assuming we survive the end of the Mayan calendar you’ll just have to come back here to figure out what we’re up to.
Where Are We Today?Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
Port Townsend, WA Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy73°/55°Clear77°/52°Fog75°/52°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
- Squeeze Me And Yes, Please – Kalaloch, WA
Top Posts & Pages