Everyone told us that if you only do ONE outing in Tucson, then the Desert Museum is the place to go. Despite our week of utter laziness I decided this was reason enough to boondock for a few days on the South end of Tucson and drag our rested backsides out for a visit. After all, I love nature and I needed [...]
A lovely State Park campground surrounded by stunning mountains & lots of hiking trails just north of Tuscon, AZ.
Site Quality = 3/5
Sites vary from very nice to very poor depending [...]
This week may possibly be the most lazy week that we’ve had since we started RVing. We have done none…and I mean absolutely nada of the many wonderful sightseeing trips there are around Tucson. Instead we have rested our padded behinds on our camping chairs enjoying unobstructed views of the lovely Catalina Mountains, sipping [...]
It’s a day after the “big storm” and I wanted to share my last few impressions. As many of you commented yesterday, snow is likely the last thing that most folks want to see down here. In my case I’ve a rather nostalgic view of the stuff no doubt supported by the fact that I [...]
Flakes of white
My soul delight
Nina Fussing 2013
I had a completely different post planned for you today. A rather typical update of our last few days of nomadic adventures sprinkled with a few hikes, a couple of lovely sunsets…even a visit with some wonderful bloggers of feathery slant (all will be revealed in due time)
But then magic happened…
A white [...]
A lovely & spacious county park campground just East of Phoenix in Mesa, AZ.
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Very nice sites here with just a few dings. Sites are large simple [...]
So the past few days have sped past as usual. I managed to pack-up, dump and move the beast by myself without any major miss-haps (yes, I ROCK!), Paul is finally back home from his trip to Miami, and we’ve even passed Valentine’s Day. The latter actually ended up being a rather epic night with our buddies Sue&Dave who [...]
There’s a scene in Joe Vs. The Volcano where Joe Banks, who is starting a journey of life’s discovery asks a Mexican band at a restaurant to play a song for the girl he is trying to woo.
“What did you do?” asks DeDe
“I bribed them to sing a song that would drive us insane and [...]
So it’s been socializing galore for me here at Usery Mountain Regional Park. Over the past few days I’ve been gathering with friends both old and new, meeting folks right here at the park as well as taking a few excursions to other Maricopa parks around Phoenix. In addition to being a fun experience it’s added to my ever-expanding view [...]
While I’m in the middle of socializing and gathering more cactus shots for you, I figured I would give you a little light entertainment with this (ridiculously) easy RV Mod. The key to this mod is actually two-fold:
1/ Buy the right cord
2/ Involve a feline friend
Indeed whereas my other RV mods have merely [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/43°Chance of Rain54°/37°Chance of Rain54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV
- The Journey
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness