There’s a scene in Joe Vs. The Volcano where Joe Banks, who is starting a journey of life’s discovery asks a Mexican band at a restaurant to play a song for the girl he is trying to woo.
“What did you do?” asks DeDe
“I bribed them to sing a song that would drive us insane and make our hearts swell and burst” Joe Banks responds
Pretty smooth line if you ask me, and I’m a royal sucker for this kind of soppy stuff. The movie is a solid fav for Paul and I, not only for the love story but because it’s about taking a leap of faith and following a different path. Kinda my life motto really.
It was 16 years ago today that Paul and I took that leap and we’ve been on this crooked road ever since. My heart swelled with love the day he agreed to be mine and it’s never stopped growing. No matter where we go, or what we do I know that my soul-mate will follow me…even all the way to the heart of the volcano. And that, my friends, is what life is all about.
Where Are We Today?Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Deception Pass, WA Today Thursday FridayFog73°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/52°Partly Cloudy75°/54°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Harbor Campground Review – Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- The City Of Dreams – Port Townsend, WA
- CP Campground Review – Dungeness Recreation Area, Sequim, WA
- Discovering Sequim Part II – Lavender Soul
- Discovering Sequim Part I – Lighthouse Loving
- RV Park Review – Hobuck Beach Resort, Neah Bay, WA
- At The Untamed Edge – Cape Flattery, WA
- RV Park Review – Quileute Oceanside RV Park, La Push, WA
- A Wonderfully Pleasant Surprise – La Push, WA
- NF Campground Review – Kalaloch Beach, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- The City Of Dreams - Port Townsend, WA
- Harbor Campground Review - Point Hudson Marina, Port Townsend, WA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- The Journey
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"