- About Us
- The Journey
- RV Camping
- Travel Tales
- Pet Corner
- RV Tips
- Solar Power
- Easy RV Mods
- Health Care
- Tasty RV Eats
Nothing much to report today except I deep-cleaned the RV carpets (thank you very much Mr. Rug Doctor), and I biked 15 miles on the Boise Greenbelt (thank you not quite so much from my buttocks). My rather sore derrière will remind me of this ride for the next several days, but for the rest of you who are not quite so lucky I figured I would just give you a simple gallery of some of my shots. All-in-all a superb day and fabulous bike-path. It’s hard to believe this thing goes through downtown Boise…Click HERE To Shop Amazon.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the product links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. That said, I only ever recommend products or services I personally use and love! Wheelingit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I love comments & sharing, so comment away dear readers!
Where Are We Today?Boondocking in the AZ desert
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Mountain Excursion (and Beer) - Alpine, CA
- Blog Links & Resources
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- Boondocking Site Review - KOFA National Wildlife Refuge, AZ
- About Us
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness