While we were hanging at Cape Disappointment this past week my little blog passed a rather massive milestone. What started as just a small thing, a little side-project, somewhere to post a few pics and share a few words with friends and family just rocked past 1,000,000 views. I never, in my wildest imagination thought I would reach that million number. I can’t quite believe it and I just had to share it because YOU, my friends, are the people that made this happen. Maybe it’s “the beast“, or perhaps my witty repatee, or possibly the dog (I’m putting my money on the dog…she is outrageously cute after all), but whatever your reasons for following our journey I THANK you for doing so. The community that I’ve discovered through blogging, the blog readers we’ve met and the inspiration it gives me to continue to photograph and write is something quite special. I may be the source, but you guys are the lifeline of this blog. So, thanks very much folks…here’s looking forward to the next mil
Where Are We Today?On our way to Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy75°/45°Fog72°/48°Fog72°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Aaaaand....We Made It DOWN!
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Good RV Repairs & The 80/100/100 Rule - Elite Repair & Remodel, Eugene, OR