- About Us
- The Journey
- RV Camping
- Travel Tales
- Pet Corner
- RV Tips
- Solar Power
- Easy RV Mods
- Health Care
- Tasty RV Eats
Just a quick update of our campground review for Cape Blanco State Park. I have to admit this may be our absolute favorite campground on the Oregon Coast. There may not be any full hookups here, but as far as privacy, campground size, raw nature & sheer natural beauty it rates a 20 out of 10! This year the campground got one more bonus when Verizon turned on 4G LTE (just this month!), thus vastly improving the internet connection in camp. We love this spot and plan to come back many. many times in the future.Click HERE To Shop Amazon.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the product links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. That said, I only ever recommend products or services I personally use and love! Wheelingit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I love comments & sharing, so comment away dear readers!
Where Are We Today?Mission Bay RV Resort, San Diego, CA
Top Posts & Pages
- "Freebie" Site Review - Viejas Casino, Alpine (San Diego), CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Mountain Excursion (and Beer) - Alpine, CA
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Blog Links & Resources
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience