So we come to the day of big love, the day most folks either adore or hate. Being a total sap and utter romantic I welcome every possible excuse to proclaim love, utter gushing poems and dance around in romantic abandon….all of this done in the boonies of course, being by far the best place to do such folly.
So here I am. I’ve already seen hearts in the cactus, made a paleo-pancake breakfast for my hubby, whipped up a delicious butternut squash soup for lunch and baked gluten-free chocolate-chocolate chip cupcakes as a cheeky snack. Can you stay stomach love?
This day also (more or less) celebrates 17 years together with my soulmate, which makes me all the more gushy. I have no qualms sharing that he is quite the man, rather a handsome devil and my love for him has deepened every year we spend together. I feel a most lucky woman indeed.
But did I mention sexy??? Oh yeah, I totally forgot to set the scene. Imagine yourself with a wide, open view surrounded by rolling hills of golden grass swaying in soft waves as far as the eye can see. In the distance a majestic mountain, around you nothing but the silence of nature’s glory. As the day ends a slight flutter of birds, the soft passing of a few deer and the intense reflection of a neon sunset. This is sexy, is it not?
Ahhhh but I can’t give everything away in one post, can I now? Where exactly this little gem is and all the little secrets it contains are teasers for another post. Just know that we are in such a place and basking in the magic soup that is looooove, baby!
Here’s hoping you bask in your own soup today. Jump right in, gush, swim and get all gooey in it. There is no better tonic, my friends..
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Wednesday ThursdayClear81°/46°Clear81°/48°Clear84°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts