I know I said my last post was my last one in Bandon, but it’s just been so darn nice I couldn’t help taking a few more pics. So, this is the last one…really it is. Between then and now I’ve managed another sunset shoot with Gunta (no where near as exciting as “The [...]
Believe it or not this is our last week at Bullards Beach State Park. Two months have gone…pfffft…just like that. It seems like only yesterday we showed up and arrived “home” and now we’re ready to pick up the jacks and leave. It’s a bittersweet moment. We’ve loved our time here, enjoyed Bandon, adored [...]
It’s not often that I get to photograph the perfect sunset. You see nature has a way of conspiring so these things rarely happen, which is exactly why they’re so very precious. A rather unique confluence of events has to unfold at exactly the right time & exactly the right conditions -> you want some [...]
As well as being a blogger I’m a lurker blog reader which means I sneak around the internet reading other blogs incognito. I’ve got lots of these lurkers going on and one of them happens to be a lovely couple from Montana who run their ranch in summer and snowbird (a lot of it boondocking) in the [...]
Having taken our walk on the beach I figured we’d get back and do another little post on food. There are so many posts I could do, so many topics…from my love of fermented foods (which I alluded to in this post) to yummy fresh, raw products and recipe ideas. But what I thought would be appropriate [...]
I’m not quite done with my musings on food, but today I thought I’d take you in another direction and go for a walk on the beach. It just so happens it’s the perfect day for it, and exactly the kind of day you should ditch everything else and go dig those toes in the [...]
We are admitted RV foodies. We LOVE food, DREAM about food and spend hours concocting interesting recipes so we can EAT the stuff. Many of our best memories center around the “day we ate xxx” which leads to rather mouth-watering strolls down memory lane, which in turn leads to planning the next meal which ultimately ends up [...]
The last 3 planning posts have been a ton of fun, but I guess it’s time I get back to the more serious business of blogging about our RV life. It’s hard to believe we’ve been at Bullards Beach for almost a month and a half now. Between volunteering duties, Paul’s niece’s visit and hanging [...]
In my last post I introduced you our very “general” planning process. It generated some excellent comments and discussion (always fun). In this post I’m going to delve a little deeper and tell you how I get into the nitty-gritty of actually mapping routes and finding campsites. I’ll include a few key links today, but since [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Thursday FridayPartly Cloudy64°/45°Chance of Rain68°/41°Chance of Rain54°/32°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Costs of Full-Time RVing