Polly is a black mutt and from a photography point of view it I couldn’t have picked a harder subject. If you’ve ever tried to photograph a black dog you know exactly what I mean. In half the shots doggie comes out as an unidentifiable black blob, while in the other half the background gets [...]
So, I’m going to do a bit of an Alice in Wonderland with you today. I’m going to take you back in time and down the tunnel to explore the strange and mysterious in life. I often do this kind of thing, not only because I find it fascinating, but also because it opens my eyes [...]
So, it’s another gorgeous day here in S.FL, and with a tad less wind it would have been the perfect opportunity to get in close and tight for some macro shots. That thought brings me smoothly into the next chapter of my photography series and a few more juicy tips for those budding shutterbugs out there. Close-up shooting is a fascinating little activity, [...]
So, it’s another chilly day here in FL. The big blast up North has brought a front down here which makes me dream of hot cocoa, big fuzzy socks and photography. You see it’s a bit dreary out there today and a lot people with a camera get totally bummed when the sunshine goes behind [...]
“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter” Ansel Adams
I have to admit I’m a bit of a photography fanatic. I once made the joke that, having meditated for many years on inner peace, I had come to the conclusion that a 105mm f/2.8 lens would greatly [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain54°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Windy Days & An Old Fort – Silver Springs, NV
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Windy Days & An Old Fort - Silver Springs, NV
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness