This is where we’re staying right now and is an absolute gem of a find in the northern end of the Smoky Mountains
Link to campground here: Rock Creek, Cherokee National Forest
Link to map here: Rock Creek Recreation Area
Site Quality = 5/5
For a National Forest these are some [...]
I’ve managed to fall a bit behind on our park reviews so will try to kick a couple out and get up to date. This first one was a stop-over on our way to the Smokies.
A lovely, relaxed location on our way to the Smokey’s. Link to campground here: Cumberland Mountain State Park
Link to map here: Cumberland Mountain State Park Site Quality = 4.5/5
We were very happy with the sites here. The main loops (2, 3 & 5) have large, flat, concrete pads with [...]
A very nice Army Corps of Engineers campground near Nashville, TN Link to campground here: Seven Points Campground
Link to map here: Seven Points Campground Site Quality = 4/5
Very decent site quality here. The sites are paved, long and decent size with a very nice sitting area on the [...]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy57°/36°Clear57°/34°Clear63°/34°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA
- $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA
- Boondocking & Bumming In Bishop, CA