I’ve always loved the mountains. When I was a kid I thought they bought me to the top of the world. I still get that same feeling of awe when I stand atop the peaks. The horizon seems to fall away to infinity, your world is opened and a flood of impressions fall in place [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Sunday MondayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy70°/46°Partly Cloudy70°/45°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
Top Posts & Pages