Having allowed a few days between “the incident” and the present, I am now in a sufficiently recovered state to relate the story in all it’s gory details. So, here we go:
It was one of those days. You know, the type that nags at you from the beginning that something isn’t quite right. In [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Thursday FridayChance of a Thunderstorm73°/46°Rain Showers73°/48°Fog77°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems