A superbly located (and inexpensive) water-front dry-camping area in the Winchester Bay Marina on the central Oregon Coast.
Site Quality = 2.5/5
Very, very basic, but well-located sites here. The marina camping area is separated into 6 different sections (B [...]
A well-located, pleasant county park on the middle coast in Florence, OR
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Somewhat mixed site quality here. All sites are paved back-in with 50Amp/water and “sitting areas” containing picnic table and [...]
A very pleasant and lively state park just south of Newport, OR on the north-central coast.
Site Quality = 4/5
Very decent site quality here. Sites are paved back-in with 30Amp/water, good separation, and nice [...]
A simply lovely state park by both a cute town & great beach on the Northern Oregon coast. A gem of a place!
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Sites come pretty close to being perfect here, at least [...]
A simply wonderful state park on the tip of wild & gorgeous Cape Disappointment at the very SW end of WA.
Site Quality = 5/5 Outstanding sites here if you book in the main campground (sites 1-180). All [...]
A lovely campground with many water-front sites in a perfect location to explore Hood River and the Columbia River Gorge.
Site Quality = 4/5
Very nice sites here with just a few dings. All sites are [...]
Not a “destination”, but a convenient and green stop along I-84 in Oregon
Link to campground here: Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area, Pendleton, OR
Link to map location here: Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area, Pendleton, OR
Site Quality = 3/5
Decent, but not spectacular sites here. They are all paved back-ins, with a selection [...]
A basic, but very friendly RV park in a GREAT location in Boise, ID
Site quality = 2.5/5
Just so-so sites here. They are all basic, cleared flat dirt with [...]
Just a quick update of our park review for Three Island Crossing State Park. Still ranks very high for us as a stop on I-84.
A wonderfully spacious and relaxed state park on a unique island in the middle of Great Salt Lake, ~41 miles north of Salt Lake City, UT. Just be sure to check the gnat-situation before you come!
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy57°/36°Clear57°/34°Clear63°/34°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA
- $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA
- Boondocking & Bumming In Bishop, CA