We’ve made it to Oregon!In the spirit of the early pioneers we’re rather relishing the cool, temperate weather and the thick rich pines, highlighted beautifully by the white-capped mountains of the Cascades. Oregon is a coastal state, but has a far more complex geological history and it all comes together right here in a story of volcanic [...]
Where Are We Today?Boondocking near Hawthorne, NV
Hawthorne, NV Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy75°/50°Partly Cloudy79°/46°Chance of Rain63°/39°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
- Spring Folly, Storms & Rainbows – North Lake Mead, NV
- Boondocking Site Review – Government Wash, Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages