Well it’s been all about the cats here at the beast headquarters these past few days, so that’s what you’re gonna get…at least for one more post. Both cats made it through their big dentals with the added bonus that there were only 2 mini-extractions (= can we say cheap, oh yeah!) needed this year. So our budget breathed a huge [...]
Reading the title you might think this is going to be the story of bionic cats. Perhaps cats with super-silicon-titanium-unobtanium implants and electronic ultra-feed quantum powers. Add-in some ESP for good measure. Sadly, as cool as that would be, this is not one of those stories. It is in fact the simple tale of two almost TOOTHLESS cats and how [...]
I’m not sure what it is, but the beginning of the year tends to bring about the sudden urge to make resolutions. I’ve always been so-so about this practice. I have “master” goals (and always have in my life) and every now and then I join the New Year crowd, but inevitably a lot of those pesky [...]
My hubby’s always told me I have a terrible sense of smell.
I have to admit this particular asset has come in handy many times in my lifetime. During my 1-month hike in Nepal I was happily oblivious to all body odor and thus able to share eating quarters with my fellow hikers with no [...]
They were the best of cats, they were the worst of cats….It all started around 8 years ago when Paul’s mom took in a stray cat in Miami who turned out, as it were, to be pregnant. A few weeks later, out came 8 bouncing fur-balls of joy ready to climb the drapes, experiment with claws [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Wednesday ThursdayClear81°/50°Clear81°/46°Clear81°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
Top Posts & Pages
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- 3 Simple Steps To Protect Your RV During "Downtime"
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- The ACA (aka ObamaCare) & Its Impact on FullTime RV Health Insurance