This is where we’re staying right now and is an absolute gem of a find in the northern end of the Smoky Mountains
Link to campground here: Rock Creek, Cherokee National Forest
Link to map here: Rock Creek Recreation Area
Site Quality = 5/5
For a National Forest these are some [...]
I’ve waited a long time to see the Smokies. Somehow these majestic old hills have always held a magical lure for me and I’ve imagined standing in their blue shadow for years. It’s now the beginning of fall. The air chills with moisture, a thick fog invites the morning and the trees burst with the [...]
Where Are We Today?On our way to Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Saturday SundayPartly Cloudy75°/45°Fog72°/48°Fog72°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
Top Posts & Pages
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Good RV Repairs & The 80/100/100 Rule - Elite Repair & Remodel, Eugene, OR
- Aaaaand....We Made It DOWN!
- Nina Vs The RV Tank Valves - A Gripping Tale Of Plumbing Mastery....