So, we’re still hanging at Q. The “big RV show” officially ended yesterday, and 2 of the rigs in our group have gone (sniff, sniff…Polly’s BEST PAL Lewis is sorely missed), but we decided to hang out for a few more days of free camping while we figure out our next move. Alot of the big RV social [...]
A very easy and natural boondocking spot ~6 miles west of Quartzsite in east-central AZ
Location: Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ (info on camping HERE)
Coordinates: 33.64203N, -114.31374W. Link to map location HERE
Cost: FREE (2 week stay limit -> free pass provided by camp-host)
How We Found It: I initially heard about Quartzsite several years [...]
For the past several days we’ve been boondocking in one of my favorite spots, next to one of my favorite stories. “The beast” is most happily parked in our own little wilderness next to one of the biggest and oddest crowd convergences in the country. We’re in Quartzsite, AZ and being here in winter is to become part of a living phenomenon.
Quartzsite is [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Our New Verizon Data Plan -> Signed, Sealed & Delivered
- Infinite Love
- 3 Steps To Better Online Password Management
- October Heatwave, Socializing And Bits & Bobs
- Fired Up For Fresnel -> The Lens That Changed The World Of Light
- The Month Of Big Data Plans?
- Changing Of The Guard – Cape Blanco, OR
- RVing & Travelling As a Single Lady
- 5 Tips For RVing & Camping With Cats
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco