Our first campground in Kentucky and a definite keeper! Link to campground here: Land Between the Lakes, KY
Link to map here: Land Between the Lakes, KY Site Quality = 4.5/5
We really liked the sites here. The campground is huge (over 400 sites), and I’d say there were very few [...]
A mint julep is not a product of a formula. It is a ceremony and must be performed by a gentleman possessing a true sense of the artistic; a deep reverence for the ingredients and a proper appreciation of the occasion. Lt. Simon Bolivar Buckner, 1937
Ahhh, Kentucky….land of bourbon and BBQ, fried chicken and [...]
There’s many things you expect to see and do when you get to the wide Mid-West. More corn is grown here than anywhere else in the world, cattle graze the open fields and a quick “hello” to a stranger usually opens up into a half-hour chat and ends with “you nice folks all come on back now and [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Friday SaturdayChance of a Thunderstorm73°/46°Fog77°/50°Partly Cloudy82°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
Top Posts & Pages