We’re coming to the end of yet another fabulous summer on the Oregon Coast. This place has so much to offer -> uninterrupted miles of 100% public (and dog-friendly) beaches, cute coastal towns and consistently cool summer temps. We LOVE the coast and we LOVE the State Parks, but coming here in the summer can [...]
A superbly located (and inexpensive) water-front dry-camping area in the Winchester Bay Marina on the central Oregon Coast.
Site Quality = 2.5/5
Very, very basic, but well-located sites here. The marina camping area is separated into 6 different sections (B [...]
They call it the best kept secret on the Oregon coast, at least that’s the friendly motto that greets you when you enter the blue-soaked Marina. We were about to put that claim to the test on a fully booked-out family summer week-end with absolutely no reservations. Yes rather crazy of us, especially given our “beastly” size (we don’t [...]
Where Are We Today?Boondocking near Hawthorne, NV
Hawthorne, NV Today Monday TuesdayPartly Cloudy75°/50°Partly Cloudy79°/46°Chance of Rain63°/39°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
- Spring Folly, Storms & Rainbows – North Lake Mead, NV
- Boondocking Site Review – Government Wash, Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages