“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship”. Buddha
Those of you who’ve been on the blog a while may have noticed our avatar has the name libertatemamo (freedom lovers…more or less…in latin). Freedom has been a cornerstone of my life ever since I can remember. It’s driven countless experiences for [...]
Sunset has always been one of my favorite times of the day. It’s a singular moment when the whole world changes before your eyes in a glorious visual play that differs every evening. The last heat of the day stretches its’ long fingers over the horizon and colors soften and warm to embrace the night. [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Thursday FridayPartly Cloudy64°/41°Partly Cloudy68°/39°Chance of Rain54°/36°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- About Us
- The Journey
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness