If you come to California one of the “must do” items, in my mind, is to visit the Missions. The Missions here have their own unique story and there are over 21 of these historic settlements scattered along the coastal trail that we now know as Hwy 101 (a great RV drive too, by the way). From [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Tuesday WednesdayPartly Cloudy70°/52°Chance of Rain73°/54°Rain72°/48°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- 5 Tips For RVing & Camping With Cats
- Daily Life At Cape Blanco
- 5 Ways To Camp For Under $500/year
- Musings On Impermanence
- And Then There Were Eight….
- Getting Online On The Road -> The Mobile Internet Handbook
- Nomad Liberation Day!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!