We stayed here for a week while visiting St Louis, MO. Overall a great little place to stay.
Link to campground here: Dr. Edmund A Babler Memorial State Park, MO
Link to map here: Babler State Park, MO Site Quality = 4.5/5
There’s really not much negative to say about [...]
All I really knew about St Louis prior to coming here was that it had a really, really big Arch and a famous plane carried her name across the Atlantic in 1927. Both as it turns out, are true the only difference being that the Arch is physically in St Louis whereas the plane [...]
“Live life fully while you’re here. Have fun, be crazy, be wierd” Anthony Robbins
I’ve often been told I’m a little odd. I like to think it’s part of my natural attraction, but it may just be my inner child, or perhaps my inner gnome . Either way, in line with that particular slant to my personality I like to seek out [...]
This was another nice stop-over off Hwy 50 in Missouri on our way to St Louis. Link to campground here: Knob Noster State Park
Link to map here: Knob Nostre State Park Site Quality = 4/5
Very nice sites here. They’re hard-gravel back-ins, very long and quite flat. Good space between campers, [...]
Where Are We Today?Cape Blanco State Park, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Monday TuesdayFog75°/50°Fog79°/48°Fog75°/46°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- TLC For “The Beast” Part II – New Tires
- TLC For “The Beast” in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
Top Posts & Pages
- TLC For "The Beast" Part II - New Tires
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- About Us
- TLC For "The Beast" in Eugene, OR (And Tips On Finding Good Repair Spots)
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience