A nature-lovers paradise right off the I-10 in West Texas.
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Lovely sites here. All are very flat, paved back-ins with 30Amp/water, picnic table, fire-pit and lantern-hanger. [...]
This is where we’re staying right now and is an absolute gem of a find in the northern end of the Smoky Mountains
Link to campground here: Rock Creek, Cherokee National Forest
Link to map here: Rock Creek Recreation Area
Site Quality = 5/5
For a National Forest these are some [...]
This was another nice stop-over off Hwy 50 in Missouri on our way to St Louis. Link to campground here: Knob Noster State Park
Link to map here: Knob Nostre State Park Site Quality = 4/5
Very nice sites here. They’re hard-gravel back-ins, very long and quite flat. Good space between campers, [...]
Amazingly enough we have internet access out here in the boonies (thank you Verizon) so I’m able to complete the campground review of State Park we were in for the last part of our stay at Custer, SD.
Link to campground here: Stockade Lake North, Custer State Park
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Overall the sites here are very nice. [...]
Here’s a quick review of the 1st campground (National Forest) we stayed at ~6 miles west of Custer
Info on Campground Here: Comanche Park, SD
Site Quality = 4/5
The sites here are, overall, quite nice. Most of the sites are long, dirt and very level (especially for a forest location). This is a [...]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Desert Hot Springs, CA Today Tuesday WednesdayClear59°/32°Clear63°/32°Clear70°/36°
Love the Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Last Few Days At Sam’s Spa – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wheeling It Blog Has MOVED!!!!
- 2013 “Big 5″ RV Christmas Wish-List
- Thankful & Historic
- A Few More Dog-Friendly Hikes – Desert Hot Springs, CA
- The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…
- Self-Medical Care Part III – Negotiating Doctors, Hospitals & Clinics With Cash Pay
- Self-Medical Care Part II – Self-Testing Links
- Self-Medical Care Part I – Why Do It?
- Spa, Spa, Spa….And RV Buddies! Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Our Top 5 Essential Boondocking Items
- Halloween Hairiness & More Putzing…Lone Pine, CA
- Putzing, Putzing, Putzing…And RV Sue!
- Boondocking Site Review – Volcanic Tablelands BLM, Bishop, CA
- $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA