A simply gorgeous State Park with stunning views of the Superstition Mountains just East of Phoenix, AZ.
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Very nice sites here with just [...]
We’ve stopped for a few days in Phoenix. This is really just a quick breeze-through and we’ve had no plans other than stocking up, re-charging and getting ready to head north.
We’ve been packing it in too.
On the way here we took “the beast” through Blue Beacon for a quick wash (rinsing off several months of serious boondocking dust!) followed by some hand [...]
A lovely & spacious county park campground just East of Phoenix in Mesa, AZ.
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Very nice sites here with just a few dings. Sites are large simple [...]
Paul left a few days ago for Miami so I’ve been on my lonesome here in Usery Mountain Regional Park. Although I’m missing the hubby already, it’s nice to have a few days of alone time too. It’s pooch, 2 cats and a Dane loose and alone in the desert…very exciting stuff I tell you [...]
“Welcome to Arizona, where summer spends the winter – and hell spends the summer.” ~Popular saying, modified from a booster slogan in the 1930s
The Sonoran desert may be the Devil’s sauna in summer, but I’d venture to say there ain’t nothing cooler in winter. For a nature and photography rat like me this barren and fabulistic landscape is the cream [...]
A gorgeous regional park with 50 miles of trails in the mountains just ENE of Phoenix, AZ.
Site Quality = 3.5/5
Decent to fabulous site quality here depending on which loop you’re in. All sites [...]
Using our brilliant rating system, here’s a review of the park we’ve stayed at in Phoenix, AZ for the past 2 weeks:
Link to park here: Desert Edge RV Village
Site quality = 4/5
The sites are nicely landscaped (especially for a desert location) and a decent size. Each site has a concrete pad [...]
Where Are We Today?Dry-camping near Silver Springs, NV
Silver Springs, NV Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy68°/45°Chance of Rain54°/37°Partly Cloudy54°/37°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- BLM Campground Review – Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo – Hawthorne, NV
- Contact On The Extraterrestrial Highway!
- Free Campground Review – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge, Alamo, NV
- Rocking Out In Lincoln County, NV -> Petroglyphs & Pahranagats
- Triple Score In Nevada’s No-Man Land!
- Boondocking Site Review – Stewarts Point, Lake Mead, NV
- Ready to Go….Or Maybe Not (And A Drowned Ghost Town) – Lake Mead, NV
- Wonder & Awe In The Valley Of Fire, NV
- 5 Cool Outings Around Lake Mead, NV
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- BLM Campground Review - Walker Lake Recreation Area, Hawthorne, NV
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- About Us
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- The Journey
- A Salty Lake And A Whole Sea Of Ammo - Hawthorne, NV
- 4 Tips For Creating Instant Indoor RV Coziness