A gorgeous and relaxed first-come-first-serve State Park on the Central Coast of Oregon.
Site Quality = 4.5/5
Overall very nice sites here. They are all paved back-in with good separation, spacious “sitting areas” with picnic […]
I originally thought about calling this post “1000 pictures of awe-inspiring and absolutely mind-blowing Ancient Puebloan dwellings”, but figured both the title and the number of shots might be somewhat, shall we say, too much? The truth is 1000 pictures probably wouldn’t do it justice. Mesa Verde is enormous and contains so much well-preserved history it’s […]
A convenient and inexpensive private park stop-over in Albuquerque.
Site quality = 2.5/5
This site quality is just OK here. There is a selection of large pull-through or back-in sites on compacted dirt with […]
So, it’s another gorgeous day here in S.FL, and with a tad less wind it would have been the perfect opportunity to get in close and tight for some macro shots. That thought brings me smoothly into the next chapter of my photography series and a few more juicy tips for those budding shutterbugs out there. Close-up shooting is a fascinating little activity, […]
So, it’s another chilly day here in FL. The big blast up North has brought a front down here which makes me dream of hot cocoa, big fuzzy socks and photography. You see it’s a bit dreary out there today and a lot people with a camera get totally bummed when the sunshine goes behind […]
“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter” Ansel Adams
I have to admit I’m a bit of a photography fanatic. I once made the joke that, having meditated for many years on inner peace, I had come to the conclusion that a 105mm f/2.8 lens would greatly […]
This was the RV site we stayed at close to Glenwood Springs. Unfortunately I think we were duped by a pretty website. You’ll see below…
Link to Park here: Glenwood Canyon RV Resort
Site quality = 1/5
We were very disappointed with the site quality here, especially considering this is a pricier RV park. […]
This was a quick 2-day stop-over for us as we entered Colorado from Utah before heading into the mountains.
Link to Park here: KOA Grand Junction
Site quality = 4/5
Very decent site quality here. Grassy area at each location plus bench and fire-pit. The sites themselves are gravel and some (but not all) have […]
Well finally getting to the last of our Utah posts. This campground was a stop-over on our drive from Capitol Reef area to Colorado. It’s a State Park so I’ll rate it using the same system we outlined for National Forests a few posts back. Here ya go…
Link to campground here: Green […]
As promised it’s double-duty today, so before your anticipation bursts here’s the 2nd review.
Site Quality = 5/5
Awesome sites here all the way round the loop. There’s group sites at the front of the campground with […]
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method