Well, we’ve made it to Thanksgiving. This year, for the first time ever, we’ll be spending it in our RV, together with Paul’s dad who’s rolled up in his own “beast” right next to us at Markam Park, FL. It’s the time of year when the turkey comes out, pumpkin reigns supreme and we take a [...]
Where Are We Today?On the way to Cape Blanco, OR
Cape Blanco, OR Today Friday SaturdayPartly Cloudy81°/50°Mostly Cloudy77°/50°Fog73°/50°
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Aaaaand….We Made It DOWN!
- 10 Thoughts On Living & RVing The San Juan Islands, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations – 5 “Western Arm” Gems
- Ducks & Lighthouse Nuts – Patos Island, WA
- Lounging In Laid-Back Lopez Island, WA
- Orcas Island Explorations -> 4 “Eastern Arm” Secrets
- Island Hopping To San Juan, WA -> Lighthouses, Harbors & Pig Wars
- Volunteer Hosting at Mount Constitution, Orcas Island, WA – What Do We DO Here?
- We Sail, We Climb, We Conquer – Orcas Island, WA
- SP Campground Review – Deception Pass State Park, Whidbey Island, WA
Top Posts & Pages