A huge, easy lesser-known boondocking area with tons of interesting mining history ~14 miles west of Yuma, AZ on the CA side of the AZ/CA border.
Location: Ogilby Road, CA, S34 (no official info on the web, but there’s a very crude map of Yuma BLM areas HERE)
Coordinates: Approx. 32.817215N,-114.837856W (= SW corner of boondocking area). Link to map location HERE
Where Are We Today?Sam's Family Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
Like The Blog? Share The Love & Use Our Amazon Link!
- Looost In Spaaaaace – Trona Pinnacles, CA
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A “Tippy” ?@#! Drive – Lone Pine, CA
- And Then There Were 2 1/4 – Bishop, CA
- Free Campsite Review – Glass Creek NFS Campground, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Closer To The Sun – Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Dry As A Bone – Washoe Lake, NV
- The Call Of Hwy 395 & The Mountains
- An Early Christmas Present -> Our New MSH3012 PSW Inverter
- Tasty RV Eats -> Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Repairs, Remodels & Reunions – Eugene, OR
Top Posts & Pages
- Looost In Spaaaaace - Trona Pinnacles, CA
- 10 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Fulltime RVing...
- A Cool Airstream Gal & A "Tippy" ?@#! Drive - Lone Pine, CA
- About Us
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part I - Clarifying Myths & Facts
- Free Overnight RV Parking = Finding "Freebies"
- Getting Dental Work In Mexico Part II - Our Los Algodones Experience
- RV Tank Sensors &The GEO Method